Saturday, December 14, 2013

Sephora Gift Wrap

OMG! These Sephora gift packaging are so cute! They're free in-stores and $4 for the boxes on sephora.com. Sephora has various styles of gift packaging including, boxes, bags, and tube-style packages (not sure what they're called). They also come in different sizes and patterns. I was able to grab at least one of each type at my local Sephora, and the girl there was really nice in helping me pack my gifts in them. The next time you're in Sephora (or any store) be sure to ask for gift wrap, even if it's for yourself =). Here are the ones I got! The measurements are given as L x H x W.

  My favorite one! It's 9"x10"x4". The box is very sturdy and has a magnetic closure on the front flap. Can easily fit the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, but did not fit the Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things gift set.

 It's 9"x10"x4", same as the box above.
 Here's the two boxes side by side.


The bag is 11"x15"x4". My least favorite of them all because the material isn't as nice as the others, but it also has a magnetic closure at the top, which is neat. The Sephora girl had to use this to put the Too Faced A Few of My Favorite Things set in.

This plastic tube packaging is 4.25"x10.5"x1.5". It's great for putting in eyeliners, mascara, lipsticks, etc. This style of packing also comes in a shorter size for putting in gift cards or something of that size.

No comments:

Post a Comment