Friday, December 20, 2013

Tarte Off the Cuff Palette

Tarte finally came out with a palette of their amazing Amazonian Clay Blushes for the holidays! The Tarte Off the Cuff Blush Palette contains four Amazonian Clay Blushes, a bronzer, and a faux leather gold bow cuff. Each blush/bronzer is 0.158 oz. of product compared to the full-sized 0.20 oz. amount and retails for $42 at Sephora. It's sold out online but it may still be available in stores. Overall, I love this palette! I've been a longtime fan of the Amazonian Clay blushes -they're well pigmented and long lasting. I do think the blushes in this palette are a bit softer and more powdery than the individual full-sized blushes, so be VERY careful when applying these. You only need to lightly tap on the blush to get a decent amount of product. The first time I used this, I swept my brush in one and there was way too much! All the colors are wearable and give an nice healthy glow to the cheeks. One thing to note though, the bronzer, Park Avenue Princess, is in the matte formulation, not the shimmery formula found in past Tarte gift sets/palettes. I'm not sure why they kept the same name for different products, but this one is matte. I high recommend this set if you can still get your hands on it. It's a great value and an awesome addition to your makeup collection! =)




Crave (pinky coral)
Dazzled (muted berry)
Darling (medium peach)
Dollface (cool-toned light pink)
Park Avenue Princess (matte, warm-toned bronzer)

Crave, Dazzled, Darling, Dollface, Park Avenue Princess

 

No comments:

Post a Comment