Monday, January 6, 2014

MAC Huggable Lipcolour in Feeling Amorous?

MAC Huggable Lipcolour in Feeling Amorous? is described as a "midtonal fushia." On my lips, the color is just as MAC described it: a bright medium fuchsia pink. I won't go into too much detail about the formula, packaging, wear, and all that jazz since I did so in an earlier post on the color "Out for Passion" found here. Feeling Amorous really did make me fall in love. The bright fuchsia color is perfect for my medium skin tone and it just makes my face look more lively. I like how moisturizing this product is and how it smooths out and even fills in my lip lines without product settling in them. The pigmentation was also much better than "Out for Passion."

Again, I'm not over the moon about this line overall due to its $20 price, but I love this color!! If I could recommend one color from the Huggable Lipcolour line it would be this one. I think it is a great transition color into spring. 

Good luck!!
Many hugs, 
Coleen 





No comments:

Post a Comment