Saturday, January 18, 2014

Too Faced La Creme in Jelly Bean



Too Faced La Creme in Jelly Bean ($22) is a "raspberry red" lipstick. On my lips, it is more of a fuchsia pink. Jelly Bean is a new color for spring from the La Creme line and is my favorite of the four new colors. It does a great job at brightening up my face. The color is bright and bold but still very wearable. The La Creme lipsticks are among one of my most favorite formulas - they are creamy, well-pigmented, and moisturizing. This color was long-lasting compared to some of the other La Creme lipsticks that I have. Once worn off, Jelly Bean left a berry pink stain on my lips. 

Overall, I love this lipstick!! I definitely recommend this color. If this color doesn't suite your taste, the La Creme line has a nice range of options to choose from. 






No comments:

Post a Comment