Tuesday, January 7, 2014

MAC Huggable Lipcolour in Red Necessity

MAC Huggable Lipcolour in Red Necessity is described as a "deep warm wine." It comes off as a bright red with some depth to it, a bit darker than a cherry red. My initial review on the Huggable Lipcolour can be found here. This color is a little too bright for me to wear everyday, but I think it would be great for a special occasion or if I'm feeling bold. It wore for about 3 to 4 hours and left a slight stain after wearing off. The texture has a bit of a sticky feel to it, which I don't mind because it feels very moisturizing.   

Overall, I don't see myself using this one very often, but it's a nice color and texture. If you're aiming for nice bright red glossy lips, yet hate the fuss of traditional red lips, with lip liner, lipstick, then lipgloss, I think this would be a simpler option. 

Good luck!

Many hugs, 
Coleen 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment